Wednesday 27 April 2011

photoshoping the Final picture

An other plus about the first part of this project is that I get to use any other skill that I have like  using photoshop an digitally enhancing pictures. I used photoshop to play with the exposure change the background and ad the devil wings that are there instead of the angel ones the original picture has.

original image

photoshoped 1


photoshoped 2, final

I chose this particular image because the pose looks a lot more like the painting, the placement of the guitar is perfect and the models face is exactly as I wanted it to be. I like what I managed to do with photoshop and I think I made it look its best. The only thing I am not as font of is the fact that the guitar is hiding most of the outfit, but everything else is exactly as I wanted them to be. I had two different ideas for photoshop and evidently the second one is a lot better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment