Wednesday 27 April 2011

Photoshoot

Today I did my final photo shoot. Before it did some make-up and hair test on the model so I could see what would fit her more or what fits the premise of the photo shoot more. I also tried on her some different outfits that I had so I could pin down exactly what I wanted. This photo shoot wasn't conducted in a studio but in a house, as I wanted to use a leather sofa. Having the shoot in a house was a bit harder than having it in a studio as even if you still use special lighting the control you have over it is not the same as the controlled environment you would have in a studio. During the photo shoot we tried a lot of different things like different poses, clothes, jewelry, angels we even tried having bubbles floating around. I really liked that the photographer tried to play around with me and my ideas thus bringing a variety of results while working from a range of views. As we were sooting I started to feel a bit unsure about the the whole concept and style that I was going for, I felt that I maybe had run with my emotions and went quite over the top, but when I put the pictures in the computer I really liked the results. I feel like I have succeeded in what I was trying to do.
Examples of photos:








No comments:

Post a Comment