Wednesday 6 April 2011

Assignment of films, Meeting with director

Today we learned which films were going to be made, two of the ones that I like are going to go on, so I decided to fight for working at least in Ophelia which was the one that I wanted to work on the most, and I managed to get it. so in the end i am designing for Ophelia among the flowers co-designing for wall in naples, which wasn't one of my choices but I am still exited about, and I am assisting for Archers which also looks quite challenging. in the whole I am really happy with the results and I cant wait to start working in all those films.
Wall in Naples


The Archers

I also had My first meeting Csongor Dombovari the director and scriptwriter of Ophelia, as I was interested with the project from early on I had already researched the ophelia character from Shakespeare's Hamlet and I proposed some of my initial ideas to him. he seemed to like all my ideas and the direction we were heading. He also seemed to be really exited with my initiative. I as well promised him to sent him my designs and ideas within three days so he can tell me his opinions. I am pretty happy with the outcome of this brief meeting I seem to have impressed the director and got him to go with my ideas, also the fact that out visions were very similar made me feel really good for our future cooperation.
I didn't get to meet with the other director I will be working with but I managed to get his email and I will be emailing him soon. when I was having my meeting Jessica who I will be assisting had hers, later on she briefly told me the contents of the meeting and I asked her to tell me when she needs any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment