Tuesday 3 May 2011

Wall in Naples metting with the director

Today I had my first meeting with the director of wall in Naples. The film is being designed by me and Jessica, but as she was  preoccupied with an other film she was doing so I took over this first meeting. I had already seen The director already had some set ideas about all the characters which he shared with me, I also made my own suggestions on every character. As a general picture he was really inspired by a Stella Atrois advert.  He liked the summery European style the advert had, so I suggested we go for a similar color palette and maybe style (the advert is set in the 60s), I thought of setting it in a modern time as he had initially suggested but still having some retro vintage touches into it. The director and I did not agree in everything right away like i did with the previous director I worked with, but we came to conclusion by discussing our different ideas and finding valid points in each others arguments, it was a nice change and it gave me a different view cooperation with a director.





some stills from the advert

No comments:

Post a Comment