Wednesday 4 May 2011

Archers filming


Today I was assisting in Jessica’s shoot Archers. The shoot was in the forest thing that made the day quite tiring all together. We had only two actors and no any costume changes that should have made the day easier, but the location didn’t help, as we had to check the costumes constantly for dirt dust leaves and other stuff on the costumes. During the shoot we changed four different locations that meant caring almost everything through the forest many times. Jess seemed to be exited about the filming and all film processes but not as exited with the costumes, which put me in a position of taking care of more things than I should, but I still really enjoined it and filming in a location like that has taught me many things about outdoors filming like what you should bring with you what would only be an extra weight, for example the cleaning wipes, blanket and extra coats I had with me were really useful but the iron  and dyeing stuff I had with me were very much an extra weight.    




No comments:

Post a Comment