Saturday 12 March 2011

Visiting The National Gallery


After I visiting the national gallery, and the national portrait gallery I am quite overwhelmed as there are so many paintings I want to work with.   
I really like the idea of playing with colours, and trying to relate with the impressionist style with the fabrics-textiles and the style of the photo shoot   


I liked that painting and again it would have been interesting to play around with the impressionist style and also I like the idea of playing with modern and historical underwear   

I have always loved this painting the draping of the fabric the lighting and the energy have always captivated me   

this painting has beautiful dressing and captivating colours 


The painting that caught my attention more, was "A Personification of Fame by"  Bernardo Strozzi. It wasn't the painting as much but the symbolism behind it that  made me decide on using it for  part one of my project. 



No comments:

Post a Comment